The EURAM Executive Committee invites expressions of interest for organising and hosting the future EURAM Annual Conferences to be held in June 2020.
Proposals from all parts of Europe are welcome.
The procedure leading to the final decision by the EURAM Executive Committee will be:
Expression of interest - by e-mail to EURAM
Deadline: 15 October 2017.
Pre-selection by the Executive Committee.
Deadline: 8 November 2017.
Invitation to short-listed proposers by mid-December followed by a site visit.
First proposal – by e-mail to
Deadline: 31 March 2018
Presentation of the proposal to the EURAM Executive Committee and Board in Reykjavik in June 2018 and final decision during the EURAM 2018 Conference.
The expression of interest should not be longer than 2 pages, and include:
- Proposed theme;
- General conference schedule (3.5 day conference from Wednesday to Saturday morning: for the general structure of the conference, refer to the 2017 programme here http://www.euramonline.org/annual-conference-2017-2.html);
- Location and facilities; capacity (expect +/- 1500 participants in the main conference, +/- 80 participants in the Doctoral Colloquium to be held on Monday Tuesday preceding the main conference);
- Estimated costs of facilities;
- Universities and other organisations to be involved;
- Key personnel involved – conference chair(s) and organising committee;
- Experience with organising conferences.
Precise guidelines for the first proposal will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
For additional details, do not hesitate to contact Dorota Dobija, Vice President Conferences or Luisa Jaffé, Executive Officer.
Dorota Dobija, Vice President Conferences and Luisa Jaffé, Executive Office